Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Studio Audience

I was asked by someone at Trek Bicycle to help out Toni Jorganson with a segment about womens bikes on Good Things Utah. A casual, news-information-lifestyle program on ABC 4 Utah. I am always amazed when you see television shows made how relaxed everyone who works there every day is. I had panicked for days about how the bikes would look, how I would fit them into the rental car that I got (thats another story) and where the studio was. The segment was quick and to the point. As a bike person I wanted to scream from the studio audience all the answers to the questions. The information presented was good but very basic. I wanted to run out there and say. "women's specific designed products are....." if you want the more advanced information you are just going to have to come into the store. Thanks to Toni, George, Roxie, and Nicea for doing a great job. Now I need to get to a TV everyday at 10AM see Video here,

2 comments:

JMo said...

Whoot! Women + bikes = good fun.

G as in Chris said...

I couldn't help but notice that you don't have the short reach shims in that P1 Madone. Tsk Tsk. I thought I taught you better than that.

;~)