Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Trek Whirled

Trek Bicycle held its annual dealer show in Madison, WI last week. This was my first year attending as a dealer. It seemed about the same except for the fact that I had my wife with me. There are plenty of great bikes coming for the new year. I had a couple of favorites. thanks to J mc D for the photos.








Other than the bikes and the obvious here were some other highlights.
  1. Jim's trails. Trek has some really great trails.
  2. Edgewater Hotel. Fabulous view of Lake Mendota
  3. Riding lime bikes with 1000 people. all is good, less Ryan O's clavicle
  4. Saturday Farmers Market. Cheese. Honey. Vegetables. A whole lot of goodness.
  5. Seeing old friends. What a great bunch of people there are at trek and their dealers.
  6. Being with my wife.

1 comment:

G as in Chris said...

My gosh it was so great to see you both! I miss you guys.